claire + julia = beach blanket beauties!

perhaps it was because i was born on halloween ... who knows ... but i have always loved make-up, fashion and costumes and color!  maybe that's why i have a ton of ideas ... my latest for a 1940's vintage swimsuit bathing cap beauty shoot by a pool, the beach or nearest river.  i've been loving my cell phone to take snapshots just as much as my canon 7d.  the photo below was taken with my canon to give it that polaroid bleached feel.


so i went on a hunt to find bathing caps and swimsuits.  i wasn't able to find bathing caps or suits, but did find three really cool vintage silk flower hats at Collinsville Antiques in New Hartford.  my adventure didn't stop there, i continued my shopping spree at Antiques on the Farmington and found a really cool rattan Bermuda beach bag.  i love antique stores, thrift stores and tag sales.  you find the coolest stuff.  so many memories compiled into one building.



so with temperatures rising, my two sizzlin' hot beauties, claire and julia were able to keep their cool by the pool.

julia from FACE by julia did an incredible makeup for herself and miss claire.  my two lovely models for the shoot.  enjoy and find a way to have fun this summer and stay cool.

Comments

Popular Posts