drowning in inspiration


As an artist, I am a witness to the light and nature unfolding every day.  Inspired by the constant change that continually evolves around me.  Another source of inspiration comes from other artists like Sarah Ann Loreth who are constantly pushing boundaries.  Her underwater shots bring me further into the next realm, underwater photography.


As a Scorpio, a water sign, I live for the water and undoubtedly enjoy it's power, honor it's life giving force, respect it's undeniable strength to wash away mountains and to give life.  As humans, we are made up of 70% water.  Don't forget to nourish what sustains you.


Thanks to my neighbors generosity, I borrowed his pool, mounted my tripod and used my Gopro Hero 2!  


Today was a test in my self portraiture for a shoot I have scheduled this week.  I'm hoping my underwater camera bag shows up by then so I can get some high quality photos!  Here is a sample of my journey on my learning curve.


water ballet
16-35mm lense on the tripod

falling into the abyss
GoPro Hero2 underwater

submerged
GoPro Hero2 underwater

engulfed
GoPro Hero2 underwater

breathe
GoPro Hero2 underwater

gasping at your reflection
GoPro Hero2 underwater


dive deep
GoPro Hero2 underwater

float on
16-35mm lense on the tripod



http://coreylynntucker.viewbook.com

Comments

Popular Posts