Delicious Steampunk


Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, 
and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.” 
~George Eliot

Four essential elements conspired to create this conceptual Steampunk shoot.

1.  Beautiful women
2.  Horses
3.  Fabulous costumes
4.  Autumn

Ever since I was a kid, I would dream of horses, unicorns and Pegasus.  Horses were my favorite subject to draw and I always wanted to own my very own.  I loved movies such as the "Black Stallion," "Black Beauty," "The Horse Whisperer," "Buck," and most recently, "The Horse Boy."  A documenary about a young boy with autism.  His father saw his sons connection to horses and decided to take him to Mongolia to visit shamans to find healing.  

My connection to horses, nature and fashion is undoubtedly my ultimate passion.  This gorgeous Sunday in October wouldn't have been possible without the assistance of Laura Irwin, horse handler.  George, my faithful and loving assistant.  Lisa Dinsmore for her fabulous wardrobe and horses, not to mention gorgeous model and of course, Cheyney, another stunning model and photographer.  When you do what you love, everything runs seamlessly.  Even the weather gods conspired for a magical day.  Thanks to everyone for making dreams come true.














In gratitude and love.

Photography by Corey Lynn Tucker Photography
Facebook ~ https://www.facebook.com/coreylynntucker
http://coreylynntucker.viewbook.com

Comments

Popular Posts