meet me in san francisco

Spring is in full bloom and love is in the air.  The birds are all twitterpatted and heart beats are thumping.  I've put together a self portrait spring love shoot with my true love, George.  We adore being in nature and wearing flowers in our hair.  While we were shooting, a couple drove by and squealed to a halt, put the car in reverse and rolled down the windows and started singing ...

If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you're going to San Francisco
You're going to meet some gentle people there.

It put a smile on all of our faces and everyone had a good chuckle.  I highly recommend adorning yourself with flowers whether you are a man or woman.  It lifts your spirit and puts a smile on your face from ear to ear.

I'm available to shoot your portrait, engagement or wedding.  George is my assistant, we make a wonderful team.
















Comments

Popular Posts