eye sea beauty

No matter where my feet take me, "eye sea beauty."  At the beginning of this month, Dr. Stephen Karpenko created Marathon in a Month, an open group that challenges people to walk, run or crawl at least a mile a day to get to 26 miles by the end of the month.  Every day, you report in with your results, or not.  It's very encouraging to do your own thing, yet be in a group.  Well, I love to walk, hike, sometimes run, no matter what the weather.  However, holding to walking once a day was going to be a challenge.  So far, so good, and I haven't been on point every single day.  I'm not going to make excuses.  This morning, I got off of the roads and brought my camera into the woods.  I stopped often to take in the beauty of the misty morning fog, the solitude, the feeling of being alone, yet not lonely.  The peace and quiet of the woods filled my senses and embraced me.  Not a sound was heard, but the crunching of the frozen leaves under my feet, or the ice cracking on the lake.  I am so grateful, each and every day to be alive and to get out and experience life!  I always feel better when I get exercise.  Pura vida!












Here's some musical inspiration - Throw some Water In, Lee Scratch Perry




Comments

Popular Posts