love is the answer

Today is Martin Luther King Day.  I reflect on where we have been, how far have we come and where are we going?  In my opinion, not far enough.  We still have a long way to go.  How can I make a difference in this world?  I do believe that love is the answer.  It's a powerful message that we should never forget.

There are three kinds of love ... eros, philia and agape by Martin Luther King, Jr.



With Valentine's around the corner, love is on our mind.  I wanted to create a shoot that embodies love and celebrates it's divine essence.  So, off into the woods, George and I went with my tripod and props.  I can't wait to take photos of couples who are truly in love, who aren't afraid to show their affection.  If you have that light, let it shine, don't hide it under a bushel.  That is what the world needs to see, not hatred and violence.   Let your love be heard, speak your truth.

How can you make a difference in your own life?  That's where peace and love begins.











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts