summer style

If you didn't know this about me already, I'm a huge fan of second-hand clothing and flowers.  I picked up this straw hat a few months ago at Favarh Thrift Shop and recently scored these Dingo leather boots for $15!  I love Free People, but can't afford the full sticker price.  I got lucky and found this cute summer dress for 50% off consignment price at Teen Scene Consignments along with this necklace.  Second hand clothing is the best, not only because you save, it's like hunting... you earn it, plus I love to recycle and not waste.  I put this little styled shoot together to celebrate summer.  Hope you are staying cool and inspired.

If you would like to set up your own styled shoot, I know some incredible make-up artists and hair stylists.  Shoot me an e-mail as my fall schedule is booking up quickly.







Comments

Popular Posts