wedding | jenna + matt | apple tree inn

We woke up to a rainy fall day, but that didn't dampen anyone's spirits.  The smiles and laughter were as warm as the sun and lit up the whole room for Jenna and Matt's wedding.  What was going to be an outdoor wedding in the Berkshires was moved inside to a cozy, warm room at the Apple Tree Inn.  From laughter, to tears of joy, friends and family filled the space with so much love.  Even I had to wipe the tears from my eyes as vows and speeches were being shared.

I woke up that morning to a blossoming cold and it took everything in me to get me through the day.  With the assistance of prayers, tea and Wisdom of the Earth essential oils, I made it through the day with a renewed sense of determination.  When you do what you love, everything falls into place.  There were lots of angels looking out for me that day.

























































Special thanks to Sharon ~ Apple Tree Inn, Lenox, MA
Make-up ~ Patti Sinclair
Hair ~ Jane - The Cut Above
Dress ~ Ida's Bridal
Floral arrangements ~ Cassandra Redel 
Band ~ Do I Do
Cake + treats ~ Cakewalk Bakery Cake and Cupcakes

Comments

Popular Posts