fashion :: homemade felted wool necklaces :: etsy

My mom took a felting class in Maine at the end of the summer and it was no surprise she came up with yet, more beautiful creations.  She made me a "Corey scarf" because she knows blue is my favorite color.  Soon after her class, she made a ton of necklaces and shipped them to me so I can sell them on Etsy for her.  I'm so proud of my mom and blessed to have her in my life.  She continually blows me away with her unending supply of creativity.

I was so excited when Brie Morrone said she would model my mother's home-made felted wool necklaces.  She did an outstanding job with wardrobe, hair and make-up.  I had created a Pinterest page with ideas I had in mind and she went to town!  I turned my kitchen and living room into a studio and borrowed my friend Jenny Maher's home-made flower head pieces that she sells on Etsy.  Her store is called loveycraft.

I mainly shoot outdoors and it was no surprise that I asked Brie to take it outside for our shoot right in front of my house.  The sun was waning the night before Halloween, it was perfect.

As we shift into the colder months, these are the perfect accessory to brighten up your day and that of those you meet.  They make fantastic Christmas gifts too.  Support artists by shopping local.   If you are interested in purchasing any of these necklaces, visit my shop on Etsy.

If you are an artisan and need photographs for your shop, please contact me and I would be happy to help you create something beautiful.  Contact me at this e-mail.



Comments

  1. Beautiful pieces!
    And the presentation ~ the photos ~ rOcK me ~ gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts