wedding | kat + josh | sanctuary

Kat and Josh met at Sanctuary Power Yoga, so it was only fitting that they chose to share their wedding vows with their friends and family in this magical space.  There is such great energy in this space and the room was filled with candles and twinkly lights.  Kat's smile lit up the whole room.  It was only a month ago, I saw so many of the same friends gathered for Jenna and Matt's wedding, so this was a real treat to be with such a tight knit group of friends.

This wasn't my usual 8-hour day of wedding coverage, Kat hired me capture the ceremony, bridal party and family photos within about three hours.  Because the ceremony and venue were so close, it made my job easier.  I really enjoyed myself and feel like we captured the perfect memories to last a lifetime.  There is no subscribed way to document your wedding day.  I like that Kat and I came up with something unique for her wedding day.


























 
Corey Lynn Tucker Photography
Web
HMUA - Tristine - Les Beaux Vous 
Ceremony - Sanctuary Power Yoga
Reception - Torrington Elks Lodge 





Comments

  1. The team at banquet halls in Miami obviously loves what they do, as they were beaming the whole time, danced with us till the end of the party, and briefly joined the after party after dropping off our belongings at the hotel! We had a blast and all our guests did as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts