free people | casual style | true blue

Well, hello!  I feel myself awakening from winter's long slumber like a crocus emerging from the snow.  There is no clothing that says "Corey" like Free People.  The relaxed, soft romantic style is so easy and comfortable to wear and blue happens to be my favorite color.   I found this shirt at Nordstrom Rack yesterday for 1/2 off and I had to have it.  Now I want to paint!  It reminds me of the Renaissance era. 

Speaking of painting, I am over the moon to have Pia Sjolin as my new neighbor in the factory.  She is a fine art painter and creates colorful abstract landscapes.  The blue square landscape behind me is a Pia original and the colorful circle painting beside it is by George and myself.

Someday I hope to shoot fashions for Free People.  In the meantime, keep on dreaming and enjoy the sunshine beautiful people!








Comments

Popular Posts