space is the place | corey lynn tucker photography studio | new hartford, connecticut

Dreams do come true.  I believe in hard work and manifesting what you want to create in the world.  I'm a dream believer and magic maker, I was born to create.  I had been exploring the possibility of opening a photography studio so I could have a place to put my vintage wardrobe,  create artistic back-drops and start sewing again.  Historic places resonate the strength and beauty of our ancestors, the industrial age where folks worked long days to create something substantial.  I have always lived in spaces that resembled old factories, tall ceilings, brick walls and lots of sunshine.  The energy is terrific for creating.  The Hurley Building is from the 1800's where once sails for ships were made, Hurley Spring Manufacturing is still in business today and the former Ovation/Guild Guitar company once occupied this space.  I couldn't think of a more peaceful place to be by the river in a historic town and close to the woods, hills and water where I will wander with my clients. 

Here is a behind the scenes look into the creation of this space.  Special thanks to Brian Hurley and crew for welcoming me into the family and working so hard to make this dream become reality! 

Thanks to Courtney Kane with Volta Studios for telling me about the former Ovation Factory.  I'm now her neighbor and I have some artistic friends joining me.  Pia Sjolin, Robin Protz Holographic Sculptures, Kathleen Kelly, an Irish Pub and Restaurant featuring music and more!






















Here is some of the magic that has already begun!  Published in two fashion magazines, commercial photography for a local fashion designer, Cinder + Salt, hired by Krystian at Hunter Models for new looks to add to his portfolio!  The future is looking bright!
 







Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts