Always Look on the Bright Side of Life | Editorial | Corey Lynn Tucker Photography Studio


Happy Spring!  Happy Easter!  It's a good day to be alive!  
 


















I walked into the Pink House and it never takes me long to fall in love with Gloria's stunning collections. Four vintage outfits immediately popped out and I began to style them with an old hat and paired them with my grandmother's pearl necklace and earrings. All I had to do was add a bunny and it would be perfect for Spring! When I arrived to pick them up, Gloria said one of the outfits I styled sold. She said I'm hired! Ha ha. It just so happens that Lemon Yellow is one of the hottest colors for Spring 2015 fashions and why not add vintage to your wardrobe? The classic lines are sleek and herald the era of the 1950's and Jackie Onassis. Lemon is refreshing, it can be sharp, yet acidic. It can be optimistic in a simple, powerful way. It is the color of the sun, Easter chicks, daffodils and tulips. Citrus is like a warm smile on a cloudy day, just smelling lemons awakens your senses and it's certainly a welcome sight after a long, white winter. Think Spring, baby bunnies, goats and chicks. Dress in your Sunday best and get out in the sunshine.

 

Photography + Styling | Corey Lynn Tucker Photography
Model | Anna Prigozhaeva

Make-up | All Dolled Up
Hair | Faye Liseo
Wardrobe | Pink House Canton Eclectic Clothing
Bun Bun - Flamig Farm 

Comments

Popular Posts