Prom mini-sessions | April 19 | Corey Lynn Tucker Photography Studio

Who wouldn't want to have magazine quality portraits to last a lifetime. I'm teaming up with hair and make-up beauty experts, Afterglow Tanning and Beauty Bar on Sunday, April 19. to offer Prom mini-sessions at my new studio in New Hartford.  I am creating some fabulous back-drops just for prom!
 






Not only will you have beautiful photographs to share with your friends, your parents will be happy to have a photograph of you so when you are off at college or exploring the world, so they can cherish you from afar.  When you get older, you will be able to appreciate looking back in time and saying, remember when I was young.   So grab your best friend or boyfriend and make it a date!  Remember time flies, so catch it while you can!

To sign up for your session time, please e-mail coreylynntucker@gmail.com (indicate in the subject line: Prom Mini-Session and indicate your preferred time slot.) Space is limited.

Available session times:

10:00 a.m.
10:45 a.m.
11:30 a.m.
12:15 p.m.
1:00 p.m.
1:45 p.m.
2:30 p.m.
3:15 p.m.

Sessions are 30 minutes each, and include an online gallery with 5-10 edited images from where you can purchase prints and canvases.

Session fee $135 + tax (see attached chart for additional hair/make-up prices). Please come an hour before your session time to allow time for your hair and make-up to be done.


Special thanks to Pink House Canton Eclectic Clothing for providing prom dresses and to Paige at Afterglow for doing hair and make-up on Caitlyn and Lucy who aced their first modeling gig.










Comments

  1. I reflect back to my prom days and think ... tomboy that I always was ... even I would have been intrigued by this opportunity. And my mom ~ a pinnacle of fashion would have insisted on it! You would have had your work cut out for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose! I wish more young people felt that way. Alas times are changing. My mom made my bright blue prom dress. It made me proud to where it because my mom put her love into the threads. I'm sure if we had to do it again, it sure would be fun!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts