engaged | shauna + brian | topsmead, litchfield, ct

Shauna and Brian met me on a snowy February day at Passiflora in New Hartford to get to know each other, laugh and talk about their plans for their September wedding.   Thanks to my friend, for referring such a lovely couple.  It was a long winter and finally we have this gorgeous Spring to take beautiful photos of these two.  They told me they haven't had photos taken of them together since high school.  Knowing that, gave me an extraordinary opportunity to capture the magic of their love and commitment.  I know their wedding is going to be spectacular and I couldn't be happier for these two.




































http://coreylynntuckerphotography.com
I'm always grateful to have my love,
George by my side assisting me 
with lighting and carrying essentials for my couples.

Comments

Popular Posts