married | katie + charlie | collinsville, ct

When Katie and I met this winter to discuss her wedding plans, she said, "I want you to photograph our wedding because you know Collinsville so well and I love the town I grew up in.  You knew my brother, Chris and that also means a lot to me."  Katie's bond with her brother carried through on her wedding day.  Her heart is so big, she took the time to go visit him up on the hill overlooking Collinsville.  His presence was felt by all and I know he was smiling at his beautiful sister and brother-in-law, Charlie.  They had the perfect day for a summer wedding and the weather gods were in our favor.  It was so good to see all of the familiar faces and friends that make Collinsville such a great place to live.  I am so happy for Katie and Charlie's new life together and feel blessed to have been a part of their special day in such a cool town.  It's the people that make it what it is, authentic and real.














 








Make-up - Afterglow Tanning & Beauty Bar
Hair - Cottage Salon
Dress - Alfred Angelo - Maria Christines
Getting Ready - Avon Old Farms Hotel
Assistant - George

Comments

  1. Such lovely and special images. I love the smiling kiss... and those socks: Worthy of visual documentation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts