posing tips for your session

So it's time for you and your partner to have your photos taken, whether it's your portrait, an engagement or marriage, the key is to just be yourself.  I want you to feel comfortable and at ease.  It's about having fun and being yourself.  I'm just here to capture your light and show you how beautiful you are.  Some of the best photos I've taken are when two people just act naturally together.  I encourage my couples to interact with one another and pretend I'm not there.  If you need posing tips, I'm not afraid to demonstrate different poses.  I will remind you to take a nice deep breath, relax your shoulders and loosen the tension that might be creeping into your face.  If that doesn't work, I'll do my best to catch you off guard and make you laugh.

The good thing is, this session wasn't posed.  It was very organic.  You can feel the love and connection, Anneliese and Ethan have for one another.  Anneliese admitted she isn't comfortable having her photos taken and I wanted to put her at ease.  I would say between Ethan and I, we did the trick.  I'm so happy for these two and I'm blessed to call them friends.

We don't have to go far to find magical locations for your session, I live in a beautiful part of the state and know plenty of hidden gems.  I'm an adventurer and am constantly paying attention to the changing light and seasons.  If the weather is inclement, there is always my gorgeous natural light studio.













 @coreylynntuckerphotography

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts