engaged | kat + james | south farms, morris, ct

James popped the question and Kat said YES!!!  These two are off to Vegas in January to get married.  I want to tag along and see Elvis marry them.  We always have so much fun together.  I love how colorful and in love Kat and James are.  They are just being themselves and I just tag along on an adventure with my camera and everything is natural, free and easy.  The laughs are tremendous and South Farms has plentiful fields and interesting backdrops for us to frolic.  Oh and did I mention, Fall is my all time favorite season, the light is warm, the colors are rich and full of contrast.

Let's go on an adventure, let's explore the world and this great land we live in.  Cheers to love. 







Assistant - George

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts