Be the first to know! ThanksGIVING from Corey Lynn Tucker Photography

It's been an exciting day planning for great GIVING from Corey Lynn Tucker Photography!  No matter where you spend the holiday with your friends or family, I hope it's delightful and you are well rested.  Enjoy every moment you can and know how grateful I am to have you in my life.  We are so fortunate.  Let's take a moment to send our good fortune to our friends in need, to our neighbor, to a stranger and all those suffering.  There is enough to go around in this world.  Let's share the goodness.

$199 + tax. Book your holiday session on Black Friday (one day only).
Outdoors or in my studio with 7 different holiday vignettes to choose from.  Includes 5 digital images and an online gallery to order prints, canvases and holiday cards.
Available dates - Dec. 4, 5 + 6

Photography and Facebook Timeline designed and branded for your small business.  Pictures speak $1,000 words.  $149 for 4 images designed for your Facebook timeline.  Send an e-mail to book your small business appointment.



Photography for your intimate wedding that reflects true love, artistic style and simplicity.  Enjoy the day you've been waiting for your whole life and know Corey will capture your story.
"Let me show you what I see."  Contact Corey.

Find me on Instagram. @hunt.gather

Welcome to my latest venture!  Hunt + Gather came to me on a hike in the woods as I was gathering moss for my next photography project. As a child, I would go hunting with my father and I have always been fond of hunter orange and woodland green. For generations, my family has always had beautiful flower and vegetable gardens. I used to help my grandmother and mother arrange flowers for weddings and social occasions.

I am in my happy place when I'm in nature. It brings me fresh ideas and constantly inspires me. I encourage you to seek solace in your peaceful environment and see what can come of it. 

I have been hunting and gathering for years, in my garden, in the wild, at tag sales, thrift shops, antique stores and the dump. Seems things find me that beg for a second chance to be seen and given new life. 

So in my spare time (she chuckles) I will create for my photography business and something special for you in your home. I've had folks wander into my studio and fall in love with the natural elements I bring inside. I'd be happy to come visit your home and create something beautiful for you.  Contact me here.

Comments

Popular Posts