Holiday Minis | Open Artist Studios | Nov. 13-15 | 37 Greenwoods Road, New Hartford, CT

I know, it's only November, not even Thanksgiving yet and this photographer is already thinking about the holidays.  Why you may ask?  Because it takes time to set up my studio and make one-of-a-kind backdrops from nature and I'm tying it into the first Fall 2015 Open Studio Weekend in The Artist Wing at Hurley (former Ovation factory).  Several artists will have their studios open the weekend of Nov. 13-15.  Check out the Facebook event page for all the details and artist offerings.


I'll be hosting 20-minute mini-sessions in my studio on Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 14 + 15 - 10 a.m.-4 p.m.  Please e-mail me to reserve your spot!  It's a great deal at $75 that includes an online gallery with the option to purchase prints, canvases and holiday cards!

The studios are located at 37 Greenwoods Road in New Hartford off of Rt. 219, close to Ski Sundown.  If you are hungry, The Parrott Delaney Tavern is a great pub all under one roof!  Friday, Nov. 13, my husband George, will be playing with G-Tree and Theresa Wright beginning at 8 p.m.



I also created a weekly planner,  "Keep track of your dreams 2016" which can be purchased online.  I will have an example to show you in my studio at the opening.
 
 

If that's not enough, there is a classy and sassy "Built to Last" 2016 monthly wall calendar also available online and a few in my studio for sale.  Thanks to Dames for Soldiers for modeling and to Karen Elizabeth Salon and Academy for hair and make-up.  A portion of the proceeds will benefit our veterans at Friends of Fisher House CT.


Comments

Popular Posts