Moon on Moon | fashion editorial

What a wonderful way to start off the new year, creating something fierce and magical with a spectacular dream team.  Moon on Moon has been in the making of my mind since last winter. I wanted to do a Viking inspired editorial and it evolved into a boho, southwest, warrior, goddess session with the gorgeous model, Alexa Pagnani.

Normally, I submit my photographs to magazines, and wait patiently to hear back from the publishers.  It's a pain-staking process.  Last year, I had five editorials published, even though I submitted about nine.  This year, I'm taking a different approach, dream, create, share.   Continue to work with inspired, talented creatives who are equally invested in spreading the magic and cross-promote one another.  I'm hoping one of these days a fashion magazine will want to hire me for my set design, styling and photography. That is the my 2016 manifestation goal.  It's a fierce order, but one I'm ready to manifest.

















Video | The making of Moon on Moon  
Model | Alexa Pagnani
Make-up | All Dolled Up - Jennifer Giuliani-Colerno
Hair Team | AfterGlow Tanning & Beauty Bar - Kayla Gomez & Inspire Design by Natasha - Tasha Hiraldo
Set/Stylist/Photographer | Corey Lynn Tucker Photography
Video/Assistant | George
Paintings | Pia Sjolin

Comments

  1. Awesome in every aspect - love the fashion and the fierceness - what a talent you have and I look forward to seeing your intention manifest. You are a true creative goddess - peace and love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Doreen! It was exciting to work with everyone and see it all come together. Alexa was the perfect woman/goddess to model. Peace and love to you.

      Delete
  2. Stunning. Each and every one. You have an eye for detail color that draws my eye in and then move around ~ like looking at fine art... and that detail just makes the images pop (IE: those turquoise earrings. Again ~ stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose! Color is so exciting! Pia's orange landscape painting really made the blue dress POP! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful - love the fierceness and the vulnerability captured at the same time - I see your dreams manifested

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts