Southbury Bridal Show | Heritage Hotel | Corey Lynn Tucker Photography

What a joy it was to work with my friends and favorite wedding vendors to prepare for my first bridal show!  I wanted to make it really special and offer sweet, sustainable and beautiful gifts for my brides.  Thanks to Megan Dumaine at The Wedding Embassy for lending me a gorgeous invisible neckline dress for my antique dress form.  All the brides loved it!

I had Kendra Meany of The Nice Paper Co. design watercolor "Let Love Grow" business cards.  The brides were so excited to plant their cards and watch wildflowers grow.  I think I've inspired some early gardeners out in the world.  The idea of sustainable paper is important to me and to Kendra.  It's a beautiful way make that paper go the extra mile.

If flowers weren't sweet enough, Amanda Glover with Amandabakes made heart shaped cookies that had special messages imprinted on them with swirls of Pantone 2016 colors, rose quartz and serenity.  Not only are her baked goods beautiful, they taste great too.  Even better, she sources ingredients from local farmers.

With that mindset of working with your local community, I feel the same way about my wedding photography.  I believe stress free and simplicity is key to having story-telling photos to last a lifetime.  I encourage my couples to be themselves and pretend I'm not even there on their special day unless they need help with posing.  I'm also great at herding cats when I need too.  With my wonderful husband, George as my assistant for intimate weddings, we make a great team.  He is my rock and without him, yesterday wouldn't have been possible to set up my wedding booth.

So, thank you for stopping by!  I look forward to hearing from you to book your magical wedding! 

It was great making new friends and seeing familiar faces!  Check out bba bracelets, All Occassions Florist, Wedding Make-up by Candee Caldwell and Jamilah Henna Creations.

The lucky winner of the HER by Corey Lynn Tucker Photography boudoir raffle is ... Jessica Rossi!!!























Comments

Popular Posts