The Merry Month of March | Green Goodness

Oh, with the luck of St. Patrick's Day right around the corner, I thought it would be delightful to share these magical creations from my fellow creative sisters.   These wonderful homemade goodies were made by local makers, most of them located at The Whiting Mills in Winsted.  Follow the links to find the treasure at the end of the rainbow.   Please stop by and leave them a love note.


Raven's Edge, LLC

Walk in the Woods, LLC


Crow's Heart, LLC
Soul Threads

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful feature of local ~ and beloved ~ talents. One and all!
    And, of course, I offer my heartful gratitude to be among these fine inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These came out beautiful - I love all our creations combined with nature. I am blessed to be included among such a creative and inspiring group. Ashe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photographs of the inspiring and lovely work of the very talented and loving circle of women artists in northwest CT - thank you Corey for including me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts