Trading Places | Business Portraits | Corey Lynn Tucker Photography

Becca Rose and I are both professional photographers and what we were lacking was professional photos for our social media accounts.  We thought it would be a great idea to have our hair and make-up done by Karen Elizabeth Salon and Academy and wear our different outfits to reflect our  style and personality.  We ventured to Elizabeth Park in Hartford and started outdoors in the freezing cold.  We had to quickly change outfits in our vehicles because it was freezing.  Don't mind the red noses and wild hair. 

We saved the best for last and put on my 1960's vintage dress collection for the fresh, warm greenhouses.  While I wouldn't wear that outfit to photograph a wedding, I feel it reflects a joyful side of my personality and I wanted to share that with my clients, plus the greenhouses were dying for vivid botanical prints.  It felt so good to be barefoot in the warm, humid greenhouses.  The smell of dirt and flowers was heavenly.   I love vintage clothing and fashion as much as I enjoy gardening. 

Story-telling is the name of the game.  If you need professional portraits of you doing what you love, please e-mail me to schedule your consultation.






















Hair + Make-up | Karen Elizabeth Salon & Academy


Comments

  1. Fantastic images... and story. I can only imagine how delighted Becca Rose must be with these striking photographs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose! I love that your first name is Becca's last name. It was a delightful afternoon on a cold March day. The greenhouse was so warm and earthy with the sun shining through.

      Delete
  2. So beautiful!! I really like the images of Becca in that long floral dress in the Greenhouse! Those were so unique and cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily. That's my fashion sense coming out. I love vintage clothing and styling.

      Delete
  3. Adorable! Great outfit choices :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts