Senior Session | California Dreamin' | Elfin Forest, CA

Madi's senior session was nothing short of magical.  Can you say Free People spring style fashion editorial!  The drive from Encinitas to Elfin Forest in Escondido was quick and I immediately felt at ease as we entered the beautiful forest that was lush and green in the desert valley.  It was refreshing to see eucalyptus trees, mountains and streams with the scent of wild sage in bloom.

Welcome to Elfin Forest.  No wonder it is Madi's favorite place to be.  She didn't want the typical beach portraits even though California sunsets are stellar.  Something this East coast woodland gal doesn't get to see very often.  It's never a guarantee we will see the sun, never mind set with all the trees in New England.  It was a joy taking Madi's photographs, her boho style, a necklace she made herself and her hat collection!  She's going to college to be a gemologist.  I can see her traveling the world creating beautiful masterpieces.

I'm hoping to return to Southern California for more destination work in the field of fashion, wedding, business and portraits.  Please keep me in mind for your photography needs.  Let me show you what I see in you.  I can create a bit of magic, a keepsake, a story to last a lifetime.

 Click here to see a fun GIF of Madi.

















Comments

  1. These are amazing! I love how you captured her in so many unique ways. My favorite is the one where her green eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth. It was a dreamy area to be in with Madi. She was a breeze to work with.

      Delete
  2. These are amazing! I love how you captured her in so many unique ways. My favorite is the one where her green eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Corey! I want to raid her closet! Love the wardrobe chosen for these gorgeous images! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! Madi has great style. Simple black jeans and boots and the rest was tops, a jacket and a sweater and two hats and her jewelry she made. Her look is timeless.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts