riverside backyard wedding | alex + dan | riverton, ct

What a way to kick off the Fourth of July weekend with Alex and Dan's wedding by the cool Farmington River.  Everything from the gorgeous floral chuppa and cake to the colorful and delicious food was a feast for the eyes!  Dan and Alex were surrounded by vibrant colors of summer and friends to celebrate their lasting love together. 

I remember my friend, Karen contacting me and getting very excited for me to photograph her daughter, Alex's wedding.  I've known Karen since 2002 and I've watched her family grow into lovely human beings.  It was such an honor to be chosen as their wedding photographer.  Alex converted to Judaism and they had an incredible outdoor wedding filled with ancient traditions surrounded by their loved ones.  You know it's a fantastic wedding when you can end the night by sharing stories around the fire.
 






















































































Hair | Anneliese Hurlock


Comments

Popular Posts