webb barn wedding | amanda + bobby


What can I say about Bobby and Amanda's wedding ... miles of smiles.  If they weren't smiling, somebody was, it was contagious!  I certainly had a permagrin on my face the whole day and while editing their love story.   Besides having their ceremony and reception all in one gorgeous location,  The Webb Barn, the town of Old Wethersfield was a site for the history buffs eyes.  June is a lovely time of year where the gardens are in full bloom and it's not too hot.  From the blue delphinians to the full moon, the day unfolded beautifully!  Oh, and all the super sweet DIY details Bobby and Amanda put together.  Check out their seating chart, not to mention the gorgeous Florals by Justine.  Okay, I'll let the photos speak for themselves now.  What's not to enjoy!  May joy find a way into your heart today and every day. 










































































Always a pleasure having my husband, George assist me.



Comments

  1. These pictures captured the beauty and the love that was put into the ceremony and reception by Amanda and Bobby. So happy for Mr. and Mrs. Bobby Kane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marlene! That means a lot. It was such a wonderful day and I'm so happy for these two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the brides hair. My favorite picture is her peaking around the wooden pillar and how they are both grinning ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they sweet Theresa! Thank you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts