Wedding | Erica + Jonathan | Friendly Crossways, Harvard, MA

Love sure is sweet at Friendly Crossways Retreat Center in Harvard, Massachusetts.  What a way to start Fall wedding season with this gorgeous outdoor venue where they grow their own organic food and serve you delicious dinner from their gardens and home-baked pies for dessert too!  Erica and Jonathan were surrounded by love, laughter and plenty of spirited friends and family.  They filled the dance floor all night long.  Did I mention the outdoor fire circle where you could sit next to your love and snuggle.  If I could do this wedding all over again, sign me up!  I was so taken with the genuine kind-hearted folks that sent beaming smiles our way.  It was infectious.  May these two cherish a lifetime of love and happiness together.






Florals | Stow Greenhouses
DJ | Kevin Burtram



Comments

  1. Good to know about this tea party. I have been also planning my sister’s tea party before her wedding. Have booked one of top NYC wedding venues for the day. Have hired best event planner for the day as a planner can arrange everything best for the day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts