Waterfalls + Greenery | Latourell Falls, Oregon

I have been following one of my favorite florists, Ponderosa and Thyme when I discovered Maja modeling one Katie's out of this world bouquets.  When I saw Maja, a striking woman, I knew I had to collaborate with her.  Since my husband and I were heading west for our friends wedding in Portland, I asked her if she wanted to work with me.  I was so happy when she said yes and months later, we made that dream come true.  Meeting Maja was like meeting a soul sister.  Working with her was a breeze.  The stars aligned and I felt right at home amongst the tall trees, lush greens and waterfall in the Oregon forest.

One of the reasons I love doing styled shoots is I get to push the boundaries of my creativity and spend time getting in nature,  play with my camera settings, lighting and story.  I had fun styling the shoot and Maja added her handmade bark crown, twigs and black dress.  I packed my bridal veil and this goddess dress from Urban Outfitters.  Her friend, Renee Delaval made the beautiful smoky quartz necklace and earrings.  You can follow my styled shoots, florals, food and fashion on Hunt.Gather.

This project wouldn't be complete without designing my first album with QT Albums.  I met Pawel and Ula at Camp Archipelago in the Azores in April and fell in love with the fine art and handmade quality of the lay flat albums.  Nothing is better than seeing your photos in print.  I'm happy to have tangible items to show my clients when they come in for a consultation.  I'm really excited about designing albums from this years weddings!

Oh hey, if you like what you see, I'd love to meet you and get to know one another to schedule your elopement, destination or intimate wedding for 2018!  




SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts